Rest is an important part of your treatment. We want you to have visitors, but it is our responsibility to see you receive the best care and rest, both of which will enhance a speedy recovery.
Please observe the following suggestions:
· Only two visitors should visit a patient at one time.
· Limit visits to 15 minutes to avoid tiring patients.
· No smoking in the hospital.
· If you feel ill or have a cold, please do not visit the hospital.
· Do not handle equipment in patient rooms.
· An adult must stay with a hospitalized child at all times.
· When a patient is in critical condition or requires someone at bed side, a member of the family will be allowed to stay.
· Keep noise in the hallways and patient rooms to a minimum so as not to disturb other patients.
~ Thank you!